Admission Counseling 2016-18
Counseling session for MBA admissions for the year 2016-18
The counseling session for MBA admissions for the year 2016-18 will be conducted on 8th July 2016 and 11th July 2016 between 9.30 a.m and 4 p.m. Highlights of the counseling session:-.
- Course counseling by faculty experts
- Counseling for parents
- Meeting the Director
- Campus Tour
Eligible students may please walk in with all relevant documents for the same. Please ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility requirements mentioned in the MBA prospectus (published by University or refer our FAQ section in website) when you come for counseling.
Mandatory documents for counseling
- MAT/CMAT/KMAT mark list/ Hall Ticket of KMAT( for students who attended June 2016 KMAT only) – Compulsory
- 10th/ SSLC certificate and Marklist – Compulsory
- 12th / Plus Two certificate and Marklist – Compulsory
- Certificate/ Marks cards of UG course(s) **
- TC from previous institute **
** Subject to availability. The admission will be approved only if these certificates are submitted on or before 30th September 2016.
For More Details contact:
Monti International Institute of Management Studies