The Congregation of the Sons of the Immaculate Conception forms of the Church as a lay religious Congregation of Pontifical Right, founded by Blessed Luigi Maria Monti on September 8, 1857. The institute is committed to the care of the sick and to the education of the orphaned and abandoned and needy youth. The members of the Congregation consist of priests and brothers who are professional and experts in different sectors of hospital mission and educational assistance for the promotion of the poor as well as the needs of this age according to the gospel invitation. At Present the Congregation is present in 26 Countries across the world including India. The Global Head office of the Congregation is in Rome, Italy and Indian Provincial house is in Kottayam. The Indian branch of the Congregation was started in the year 1973.
CFIC in India began its journey by promoting vocations to the Congregation in its initial stage and training them as future promises of the congregation and then concentrated to erect new communities in different places in Kerala. At present, Congregation has its presence in Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Tamilnadu and Orissa. Today, in India the Congregation has 20 centers which include leading institution like 3 CBSE schools, One nursing colleges, affiliated arts and science college and other training centers. Its members engage themselves in pastoral ministry, educational apostolate, looking after the orphans and the disabled, retreat preaching, hospital ministry and also as missionaries in different parts of the World.
- High quality coaching pooled with a high level of students and faculty interaction.
- Educating students to meet the needs of business. .
- To prepare managers, leaders and entrepreneurs with vision and values. .
- To ensure relevance of curriculum for the industry. .
- To continuously upgrade and develop intellectual capital. .
- To achieve excellence through teamwork. .
- To provide diversified corporate exposure in the form of summer training, industrial visit, consultancy with industry Experts, mentoring under the guidance of top corporate professionals and live projects. .
- To provide benchmark industry practices through conferences & seminars.
- To impart the knowledge by close collaborative relationships with industry and other institutional / educational partners.
- To improve inter-personal communication and skills through personality development programmes. Preparing our Students to bring innovative & creative business solution.
Monti International Institute of Management Studies, MBA is an intensive experience designed for maximum impact. In a class of highly motivated individuals with a track record of achievement and supportive faculty who are leaders in their fields, you will be challenged and stretched to unlock your potential. We will transform how you think about the world and yourself.
Monti International Institute of Management Studies (MIIMS) is managed by the Society of the Sons of the Immaculate Conception of India. The MBA program at MIIMS is a life-transforming experience it provides the students with knowledge and skills by which, students are equipped with qualities that will globally broaden their appreciation for how the world works. We provide the most rewarding experiences to the students both professionally and personally. What makes the institute different from other institutions is its top-ranking program in a wide range of fields, including Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management. The studies will be constituted under the direct supervision of the dean of studies who is an expert in the field.
St. Mary’s College is located at Puthanangadi which is a quiet and beautiful place, 2 K.M away from Angadippuram. St. Mary’s boasts of noise free and pollution free environment. The students at St. Mary’s stand to have double benefit of quality education from a quality institution.
AICTE Permanent ID:1-2498562819
- University of Calicut Affiliation No: 6571/2016