MIIMS Placement Cell
We at MIIMS believe in Professionalism. The placement process has been planned out keeping the same spirit in mind.
The placement cell at MIIMS acts as an Academic Interface by helping the students to improve their employability through systematic exposure to business organizations and offers the corporate companies a platform to find the best managers from MIIMS. In this regard our courses and syllabus equip the students with ample practical knowledge and academic skills to secure suitable positions for themselves in the ever-changing corporate world. Students from all disciplines undergo career counseling by a professional counselor & the placement cell conducts various activities and workshops such as resume writing, aptitude tests, Soft skills training, one-on-one interaction sessions and mock GD’s & interviews for the students. The Placement division works with reputed domestic and international firms from diversified industry verticals with varied functional roles to build the overall development of students & career opportunities as per industry requirements for MIIMsians.
“The Power of Many – The Focus of One”
MIIMS Placement cell involves in Roles & Responsibilities
- The Placement Cell Organizes training programmes like Campus to Corporate Programme, Mock Aptitude tests, Group Discussion training and mock interviews.
- Placement cell has updated profiles of the students and Corporates.
- Live projects with Corporates & Summer Internships.
- Active involvement in internal and external corporate events.
- Career Planning Guidance & Soft Skills Training.
- Organizing Student level workshops/meets with major Corporates.
- Guest Lectures and Panel Discussions by Corporates.
- Alumni reach-outs for student interactions.
- Enable Companies to present their pre-placement talks and conduct tests.
- Updates the management regularly regarding the progress in training & placements.
- Responsible for organizing job fairs, exhibitions, Off-campus drives which would in-turn help students in their placements.
- Placement assistance post their MBA Programme.
- Full fledged language lab for Communication development, networking and relationship building with the potential recruiters.